Yes, it’s been about a year since I have posted on this blog. As some of you know, I am a secondary education teacher, and I am currently recovering from the school year. However, I have now motivated myself enough to write my first post of 2019!
I will admit that I had a lot of trouble figuring out where to start. Then I remembered that two years ago, I made a list of summer goals. So here are my summer goals for 2019:
- Jog 3 times a week.
- Speak Iñupiaq on a regular basis.
- Revise 3 of my poems.
- Revise 2 of my nonfiction essays.
- Post at least 2 more times.
- Finish 2 sewing projects.
- Read 1 book.
- Reorganize and revamp this blog.
There, I have set some lofty goals for myself. I shall do my utmost to reach them all before I go back to work in August!